At Generate Impact, we exist to empower the benevolence creators of the world through great people, frictionless processes and innovative technology.
And through the humanitarian, social impact, sustainability and for-profit-for-good organizations and causes we support, we truly believe we’re changing the world.
We’re seeking people who are passionate about helping others and share the same values as us – Prioritizing People, Taking Ownership, Practicing Humility, Thinking Practically, and Engineering Innovation. We want team members who look at their jobs as not simply a way to make money, but people who want to make a difference in the world. We’re headquartered in Harrisonburg, Virginia and have a mix of local and remote talent.
This position is full-time, and is eligible for benefits.
This position is classified as exempt according to the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Reports To: The OutSystems Developer will report to the President.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Daily activities will include the development of functional components including pages, processes and custom UI in OutSystems
- Function as an integral part of the development team, actively contributing towards the development of our tools, services and platforms
- Understand project and development plans and clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines
- Assist in technical decisions and provide expert advice and experience with technologies
- Ability to support as a technical resource in a project if needed
- Present new technologies to other team members
- Support debugging/rework efforts
- Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned
- 2+ years of full-stack web development experience with one year of OutSystems specific development experience
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in a related field or equivalent years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency with OutSystems Service Studio & Integration Studio
- Certified OutSystems Developer (Reactive, Web, Mobile, etc.)
- Experience working with enterprise systems and data
- Experience with SQL development (T-SQL)
- Experience with the Agile methodology
- Demonstrated experience in debugging tools and testing methodologies
- Demonstrated experience with version control systems, such as git / GitHub
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow a well-defined development process
- Demonstrated experience with building and supporting software for use in live production environments
- Understanding of best practices for web application security
- Good time management skills, ability to prioritize tasks and learn quickly and independently
- Good communication skills are essential; need to be able to work in a cross-disciplinary, distributed team
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Extended Medical Leave, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan